Electric vehicles and other propulsion technologies
University: Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya (UPC)
- Analyse the electric and hybrid (combined electric and traditional internal combustion engines) propulsion systems and technologies.
- Study the types and configurations of hybrids according to vehicle type.
- Improve energy storage systems and their internal power management.
- Learn the technical principles of the electric motors currently in use along with their charging systems and their energy storage systems.
- Development of the way the energy distribution network is managed and designed to ensure proper recharging of these vehicles in urban areas.
Who is it for?
- Professionals working in the automotive industry either directly for the automaker or auxiliary companies.
- Industrial Engineers.
- Employees at testing laboratories.
- Professionals from public organisations linked to the technology sector.
ICMAB researchers involved
- M. Rosa Palacín: Fundamentos y técnicas básicas de baterías and Diseño y aplicación de baterías en vehículo eléctrico (Coordinator: David Gallegos)
For more information about this Postgraduate Course on Electric Vehicles and Other Propulsion Technologies, please visit its website.
- Hits: 820