NOV-23: Organic Electronics at ICMAB, ORGI2015
The goal of this workshop is to bring together all the groups working at ICMAB in different aspects of the field Organic Electronics in order promote possible scientific collaborations and synergies among researchers.
The workshop will consist in the presentataion of the main research lines at ICMAB, short contributed talks, and a round table with senior experts from ICMAB.
The topics covered include:
- Design and synthesis of organic molecules
- Theory and modeling of organic semiconductors
- Structural and Spectroscopic characterization
- Nanopatterning and self-assembly
- Processing of organic semiconductors
- Fabrication and electrical characterization of organic devices