Miquel Torras receives the Extraordinary Award for his Master at the University of Barcelona (UB)
- News 12 February 2019 966 hits
Miquel Torras, PhD fellow at the Nanoparticles and Nanocomposites (NN) group, received on 29 January 2019 the Extraordinary Award for his Master in Applied Materials Chemistry at the University of Barcelona (UB) (2016-2017).
The ceremony took place on Tuesday, January 29, presided by the UB Rector, Dr. Joan Elias.
The University of Barcelona awarded, in the same ceremony, the Honorary Doctorate to two distinguished figures of European law: Luigi Ferrajoli, author of the relation between democracy and law, and Luciano Vandelli, first authority on administrative law and territorial organization.
Miquel already received two prizes for his Physics and Chemistry Research Projects, which he did in the same NN group, on 2017.
- Miquel Torras multipremiat als Premis Sant Jordi 2017 de l'IEC pel seu treball final de grau
- MIQUEL TORRAS RECEIVED AN EXTRAORDINARY MASTER PRIZE!
- La UB investeix doctors honoris causa Luigi Ferrajoli i Luciano Vandelli, dos referents del dret europeu
- Acte d'investidura de Doctor Honoris Causa a L. Ferrajoli i L. Vandelli (Vídeo Youtube)
Related Topics: Staff