Junior Communication Officer for the launch of the Spanish Network of Centers of Excellence in Research
We are looking for an enthusiastic Junior Communication Officer to support the implementation and content managing/creation of the website of the newly created Severo Ochoa - María de Maeztu alliance, supported by the Spanish Ministry of Economy, Industry and Competitiveness. This network aims at increasing the visibility and international recognition of the Severo Ochoa Programme, and of the centers and units distinguished with this label of Excellence.
As the Junior Communications Officer you will work under the supervision of the Communications and Public Relation Department and the International and Scientific Affairs Department at the CRG.
The main duties of this position will be:
- Supporting the content management of the site
- Writing and/or producing contents and news for the site
- Editing and producing multimedia contents
- Supporting the management of the social networks of the project
- Supporting the organisation of the network events
- Any other support tasks related to the project
Deadline: Please submit your application by September 25th, 2017
To apply and further information HERE.
Tags: EXTERNAL JOB OFFERS