ICMAB participates in the Barcelona Science Festival, from 15th to 28th May
- News 17 May 2017 2845 hits
A full weekend of activities, including a Saturday night (27th May) of stars observation, special Pint of Science talks, the Brain Simphony and the Katastrhope show, by Sr. Serrano company.
In addition, during the two weeks, there are a bunch of activities that you cannot miss if you like science:
- PINT OF SCIENCE FESTIVAL: 15th-17th May. At seven different bars in the city: Alfa, Grizzly 72 Sports Bar, Blacklab Brewhouse, La Iguana, Bacanal Café, Mau Mau and Michael Collins.
- OPENING CONFERENCE: 17th May, at 7 pm, at the Reial Acadèmia de Ciències i Arts de Barcelona. The conference is entitled "Qui té el dret a la ciutat verda i saludable?" , by Isabelle Anguelovski (ICTA-UAB).
- BIOBLITZ: 19th-21st May at Jardí Botànic Històric de Montjuïc. An activity to discover the nature that involves the collaboration of the citizens to carry out an intensive biodiversity census.
- ACTS2017. INTERSECCIONS ENTRE ART, CIÈNCIA, TECNOLOGIA I SOCIETAT: 22nd May at CCCB. Meeting point between art, science, technology and society.
- 4th DAY OF CITIZEN SCIENCE: 25th May at Museu Blau. A day to debate and share experiences abou the use of data in the citizen science projects, and good practices in relation with the implication of several agents. Register here.