Fellowships for PhD degree
If you are interested, take a look at our research topics, contact personally the researchers, and apply for one of the following grants:
- PhD positions within the MSCA-COFUND DOC-FAM project
New PhD positions will open in Sept. 2018 for a 3 years. PhD position within the DOCtoral training program in Functional Advanced Materials of the MSCA-COFUND project, coordinated by ICMAB.
- PhD positions with fellowships within the MSCA-COFUND “INPhINIT” project from “La Caixa”
An innovative doctoral program for talented early-stage researchers coordinated by “la Caixa” foundation.
- Severo Ochoa PhD positions
Several PhD positions are available as part of the “National Program for the Promotion of Talent and Its Employability” from the Spanish Ministry of Economy, Industry and Competitivity (MEIC).
- PhD positions are available at the Institute on a yearly basis related to regional (AGAUR-FI) and national (FPU, FPI) projects.
- Fellowships of the Generalitat de Catalunya (AGAUR: Agència de Gestió d'Ajuts Universitaris i de Recerca):
- Fellowships of MEIC (Ministerio Economía, Industria y Competetividad) (FPI and FPU)
Open positions for PhD at ICMAB: http://icmab.es/open-positions/phd-positions
For spontaneous applications, feel free to submit a cover letter and CV to be considered for relevant positions in the future to firstname.lastname@example.org.