Fellowships for PhD degree
If you are interested, take a look at our research topics, contact personally the researchers, and apply for one of the following grants:
- PhD positions within the MSCA-COFUND DOC-FAM project
New PhD positions opened in October 2017 and 2018 for 3 years. PhD position within the DOCtoral training program in Functional Advanced Materials of the MSCA-COFUND project, coordinated by ICMAB.
- PhD positions with fellowships within the MSCA-COFUND “INPhINIT” project from “La Caixa”
An innovative doctoral program for talented early-stage researchers coordinated by “la Caixa” foundation.
Predoctoral Positions at ICMAB within “la Caixa” Doctoral Fellowships INPhINIT 2018 (Deadline: February 6, 2019)
- Severo Ochoa PhD positions 2018-2019
Several PhD positions are available as part of the “National Program for the Promotion of Talent and Its Employability” from the Spanish Ministry of Economy, Industry and Competitivity (MEIC).
- PhD positions are available at the Institute on a yearly basis related to regional (AGAUR-FI) and national (FPU, FPI) projects.
- Fellowships of the Generalitat de Catalunya (AGAUR: Agència de Gestió d'Ajuts Universitaris i de Recerca):
- Fellowships of MEIC (Ministerio Economía, Industria y Competetividad) (FPI and FPU)
Open positions for PhD at ICMAB: http://icmab.es/open-positions/phd-positions
For spontaneous applications, feel free to submit a cover letter and CV to be considered for relevant positions in the future to email@example.com.