Campus UAB, 11 APR 2019: The 10alamenos9 Festival arrives to its 4th edition!
- News 05 April 2019 1019 hits
The Centres that participate in the festival, organizing activites around the UAB Campus are the ICN2, ICMA-BCSIC, IMB-CNM-CSIC and the UAB. Researchers and professors from these institutions will participate in the conferences, roundtalbes and visits organized for the secondary schools that will come.
- 9:00 am - 10:00 am: First visit and workshop to one of the centes: UAB, ICN2, ICMAB-CSIC*, IMB-CNM-CSIC
- 10:30 am - 12:00 pm: Conference and Roundtable at the UAB (Sala d'actes, Facultat de Ciències)
Roundtable: Per què estudiar nanociència? Pregunta-li a un/a nanotecnòleg/a!
- 12:30 pm - 1:30 pm: Second visit to one of the centers: UAB, ICN2, ICMAB-CSIC*, IMB-CNM
*At ICMAB, we will show them the "Nanomaterials of the future" with Arántzazu González, and we will visit the Nanoquim Platform and the Scanning Electron Microscopy (1st round) and the Atomic Force Microscopy and the SoftLab (2nd round).
A part from that, the 10alemenos Festival will also take place at CosmoCaixa, in Barcelona during 8-10 April.
From ICMAB, some of our researchers will be ther giving some talks and workshops:
- 8 April, 11:45 am - 12:25 pm: Anna Roig "Pregunta a un nanotecnòleg"
- 8 April, 12:25 pm - 1 pm: Anna Roig "Uns bacteris nanotecnòlegs”
- 9 April, 1:45 pm - 2:20 pm: Ángel Pérez del Pino "Transició ecològica: Nanomaterials al rescat”
and the MATHEROES will also be there, during the "Nanochallenge" event.
- Programme of the activities in Barcelona
- Programme of the activities in Bellaterra
- Website: https://10alamenos9.es/